Monday, September 21, 2009

About Me...

Welcome to my blog. I decided to create this blog because I am a professional recruiter and it really astounds me that there are so many people out there that don't know the correct steps to find a job. My goal is to help people understand what they should be doing as well as what they should not be doing.

I have run into people who say the wrong things, write the wrong things in emails and cover letters, etc. I will share my insights and some occasional stories about people who make errors through the process.

I have been recruiting for several years now, and I cover a fairly large geographic territory. I have my fair share of stories to tell. In fact, most of my peers tell me that I have the best stories. Somehow the interviews and resumes and cover letters that I get seem to be the worst of the worst.

If you have questions, feel free to leave a comment and I will try to answer them. Thanks for reading and joining in on the fun of job searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment